Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It's time

Well I think we arrived to that point, the trade of the decade as some might say.  I started shorting Treasury Notes futures and Bonds.  The yields on the 10yr and 30yr look like they will finally jump higher, crushing prices on their way.  I played it with futures, but you could short the TLT or go long the TBT etf.

Here's the 10yr yield.  Looking like it will grind higher, making the 10yr note falling in price.


The same thing with the big boy, the 30yr yield which is a bit more volatile.


Here's the TLT ETF, short that bad boy with all you got.


 And finally the opposite of TLT, the TBT which replicates the short long-dated treasurys position. GET LONG.

 


5 comments:

Podoloski advani said...

This article is mind blowing I read it and enjoyed. I always find this type of article to learn and gather knowledge.

Elektrownia sloneczna

Anonymous said...

I agree

Shannon Baker said...

This article is mind blowing. When I read this article, I enjoyed.

book marketing

jon lisa said...

This specific submit can be mind-blowing. While we undergo this informative article, My spouse and i liked.

Managed IT Services

Mitus Mita said...

This article is mind blowing. When I read this article, I enjoyed.

Managed IT Services